At the Wayang Outpost, the Goal is to Learn and Have Fun at the Same Time.
* Help is always available, and you are never penalized for asking for help.
* There is more than one hint for each problem, so ask for help again if you need to.
* The pre-test helps the tutor know what kind of help you need, so don't worry if there are problems you can't figure out. You'll get the help you need.
* The help function requires that your computer's sound is turned on and that speakers or headphones are plugged in. A broadband internet connection and Adobe Flash Player (available free of charge) are also required.
* You can use the "formulas" button to see formulas for solving the problems.
* Please read all of the steps below before using the tutor.
* When you have finished reading the steps, click the enter icon at the bottom of the page to try out the tutoring system.
Quick start Instructions for using the system:
1. Click on the "sign up" button if you don't have a user name
2. Enter your name and select a username and password
3. If you do not have a bracelet number, enter zero
4. Finish registering, close the registration window, and login with your new user name and password.
5. Take the pre-test at the pre-test hut .
6. After the pretest is complete, enter the SAT Hut and start working on problems.
7. Click ont the formulas button to review the problem's formula.
8. Click the help button to get help on any problem.
9. Solve at least 30 problems.
10. Enter the post-test hut to see how much you have improved!
- You don't need to do all of this at once.
- After logging out, simply log back in to pick up where you left off.
- Use the tutor several times in the weeks before your test.
- The FORMULAS button will show you ways to solve the problem.
- If you get stuck, use the HELP button.